Thursday, January 10, 2013

Milestones for the Artist.

Milestones for the Artist.

1.On completion of creating more than 600+ paintings i wish to thank all the people who have crossed me in this journey of life and still are connected and not connected. A special thank to my family - Late Father, Mother, Brother, Wife, Son, Sister -in -Law, My Brother's Son for all their support in the process of creating this landmark. I also wish to thank many of my friends who are off-line and online who have stood behind me. I really think that the whole lot of 600+ paintings are a contribution to the society. I also wish to thank all my customers and the galleries for their support. I also wish to thank Meylah people who were kind to support me with a large website with more than 500+ paintings to display.
http://www.meylah.com/prasad

2.Painting Workshops are being planned in the future.

3. A special offer. -500+ paintings in one lot are available for a Single Investor or Art Fund for 2 Million USD. (Who ever want to make a deal could sell it for more and make the difference -Art Dealers/Galleries)

4. A Painting for all of you.

Title: Search For The Unknown.
Size: 28x38 cms,
Medium: Mixed Media on 149 gsm.
Year of Creation: 2012.
C P B Prasad, Artist, -Thanks.

Even though i could see miracles happening many a times, I am in search for the unknown. Liberate my Soul. I leave it to the imagination of the viewer in this regard. I think i have left a mark in this world as an artist and I hope all of you enjoyed my painting till now. I look forward to contribute more. -Thanks.

No comments: